Prosper202 Tracking Plugin
Sorry I haven’t been around in a while. We’ve been working on tons of new projects and just staying busy in general. Anyway here is a plugin that can be very valuable to your business.
This is a plugin that will help you use Prosper202 and/or Tracking202 with WordPress without having to edit any WordPress files. It’s extremely easy to use.
== Installation ==
1. Upload `prosper202-tracking.php` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
== Useage ==
1. Under Tools look for Prosper Tracking Settings
2. Under Account – Name put something descriptive for example the page name or the campaign name for that page
3. Under Pages IDs put the page ID for each page that you want tracked. To find page IDs go to Pages or Posts and then click Edit.
Mouse over the page you want to track and you will get results like example: http://customrequest.com/wp-admin/page.php?action=edit&post=172.
172 will be your page ID for this example.
4. Insert Tracking Domain URL from Prosper202 or Tracking 202.